chips away

Have scratched the plastic area in the bumper region of my wife's C4 about the size of a big hand ,has anyone tried chips away or similar and what do they charge for small repairs ?? Or would a normal body shop be more suitable Thanks L

Reply to
Ed

Chap at work has used them about 2 years ago and reckons they are good.

HTH

Dave

Reply to
gort

In message , gort writes

Ditto, a deep scratch across the front of the bonnet and it is still invisible 18 months latter we were only looking at it a couple of days ago and saying how good they were. Not sure what they are like with plastic surfaces though.

Reply to
Bill

An aquaintance had his Ferrari bumper mended by them and it was fine.

Reply to
Huge

A big hand off what - a wrist watch or Big Ben?

Reply to
Roger Mills

We used them to repair a cracked rear plastic bumper on our Citroen Synergie MPV. Cost £99 . A year later the repair was still looking good. They had courtesy cars available too.

"> Have scratched the plastic area in the bumper region of my wife's C4 about

Reply to
Rob Bashford

Well, on reflection, I guess Big Ben's big hand would be bigger than the bumper, so it must be a wrist watch!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Big Ben isn't the clock, it's a bell.

:-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

You're right! *Definitely* can't be that, then!

Reply to
Roger Mills