Chimney brush for rod set - where to buy?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:29:53 +0000, John Laird

I had my head fondled by a young 18 year old from Guernsey last week. I can't wait for my hair to grow long again..... ;)
PoP
"Dave Liquorice" wrote |PoP wrote: |> And what about a hairdresser? 15 for a haircut, |Fing expensive, I pay, not sure, but the change from a tenner | will buy pint. B-)
Electric clippers from Argos. No haircut bills in five years. And no time wasted reading The Sun whilst waiting either.
Owain

Lots of overheads though.