Chicago electric 69684 12" double bevel sliding compound mitre saw.

Having purchased one of these for £96! on my holidays, I've just set the thing up. (I have 110V available) First impressions are that despite published opinions to the contrary, the TCT blade supplied cuts cleanly on sheet and 4 x 2 materials. The vertical cut has about

Reply to
Capitol