Cheaper supplier of Sadolin?

Have just bought a five litre tin of Sadolin for £42.

Good stuff, but awfully expensive. (Certainly won't be putting it on too thick!)

Can anyone point me to a cheaper supplier of the Sadolin range?

Thanks

Eddy.

Reply to
Eddy

Best I found was my local Crown decorator centre, who are always a good price. Sadolin's never cheap though.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Do you get a trade discount from Crown? I ask as I went to the Crown decorator centre in Bow in January for 2.5 lt of Sadolin Classic wood protection and found them more than £5 more expensive than I had seen in B&Q - albeit B&Q only had a couple of colours. (But one of those colours was the ebony I wanted so at Crown I followed the News of the World's traditional practice.)

Reply to
neverwas

As an ex-employee of Crown I'd say talk to them nicely and they'll do what they can.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

Try Decorating Direct at:

Keith