Cheap Fein clone at Netto this week

For anyone who's hung their nose over the Fein / Bosch multitools but can't justify the cost, Netto have a =A330 version this week:

mike

clone.

The Aldi version looks clunky. It works OK, but it is crude by comparison with the genuine Fein/Bosch versions.

Looks like the Netto version is closer than Aldi's to Fein/Bosch.

Reply to
Bruce

't see anything about tools on this.

spamlet

I posted about that on 29/04!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Oh I see. Reminds me of when I was once being fussy about polishing carbs, and rigged up an old electric shaver with a half clothes peg on the oscillator, to which I applied wet or dry with double sided tape. Worked a treat.

spamlet