Netto

An impact drill for 4.99GBP

pmsl

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks. I don't need the drill (or really trust one for a fiver) but, whenever I scan the ALDI and LIDL sites for bargains, I always have a feeling that I'm forgetting somewhere.

It's Netto, of course.

Reply to
Rob Hamadi

:-)

Them cartons of 400 screws where a bargain at Lidl...1.49GBP

I got 4 cartons 2x30mm 2x40mm

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You're probably best off forgetting all three.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Don't knock them 'till you've tried them. Lidl at least sell some true bargains. Got a car jump start pack and compressor from them for under 20 quid some years ago - Halfords were charging double that for the same item. It still works fine despite having had moderate use - I'd say it's been used to start cars about 20 times. Other things were set of drills from 0.5 - 10mm in a decent steel box for about a fiver. Decent quality drills, too. Then there was the metric nut and bolt selection...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Can I suggest you visit one when something they're selling interest you,and then decide whether to knock them.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote

I got one of those, bloody useful! Will start a 2.3L Volvo but you need it fully charged and you get about one shot. The portable compressor is very handy and as a portable 12V power supply again excellent. Well pleased with mine, want to get another as a backup.

HLAH