Netto

The fire engine or the pink fluffy horse?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Please don't.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Well it is an Hinari steam iron.

Reply to
SirBenjamin

|Seems a bit cheap to me at ?9.99 | |

would not pay *any* price for a small boy ;-)

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

An induction hob for thirty quid! Worthwhile for anyone who wants to upgrade their kitchen and is not sure whether an induction hob is for them or not - try before you but [a more expensive full version].

Reply to
Jason

Why the HTML all of a sudden?

Reply to
Phil L

In message , Dave Fawthrop wrote

With a few chips and peas he would make a substantial pub lunch for 4 adults - a bargain for a tenner.

Reply to
Alan

The message from Dave Fawthrop contains these words:

You can't give 'em away. Trust me, I've tried.

Reply to
Guy King