Cheap building to enclose pool

I have an open air pool area about 15 x 10 meters. I'm toying with the idea of enclosing it with a transparent roof. I don't want an inflatable bubble thing or polytunnel. I'd rather have something more permanent. On the other hand I would not want to go to the expense of having a double glazed conservatory this size!
It already has brick built walls which vary in height from about 1.2 - 1.8 meters high all round.
I'd like to do as much of it myself as I can. Suggestions.
Cheers
Nick
NickW wrote:

I'd build a timber framed 'shed' just outside the brick walls, construct an apex roof frame and roof it with multi wall (3 or 5) polycarb.
That's not going to be cheap though - you'd need 30 off 6x1m sheets, at ~150 per sheet. Plus all the timber, plus whatever you use to clad the sides. Plus the glasing bars for the polycarb (which can be disturbingly expensive).
--
Grunff

10 metres is a hell of an unsupported span! I think you need a metal structure of some sort - with metal trusses supporting a pitched roof - clad in corrugated perspex or similar. Might be worth looking at a few farm buildings to get some ideas.
--
Cheers,
Set Square