Building a Swimming Pool

I would like to build my own swimming pool but I cant find any of the basic detailed info on how to. I'm sure once I have the basics I can feel my way around the rest. So for starters can anyone tell me or point me in a direction to answer these questions?

how thick to make the concrete shell how much steel reinforcing to put in the shell what sort of cement mix to use for the shell how thick to make the marbelite lining any other advice tips or tricks

im looking at building approx 8 meter by 3 (or 4) meter pool

any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks

Reply to
Gary

I would like to build my own swimming pool but I cant find any of the basic detailed info on how to. I'm sure once I have the basics I can feel my way around the rest. So for starters can anyone tell me or point me in a direction to answer these questions?

how thick to make the concrete shell how much steel reinforcing to put in the shell what sort of cement mix to use for the shell how thick to make the marbelite lining any other advice tips or tricks

I'm looking at building approx 8 meter by 3 (or 4) meter pool

any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks g

Reply to
Gary

you will need lots of water