cable clip size ?

What size of cable clip (flat) do I require, it is to hold a twin run of

7mm cable so 14mm in width x 7mm height, that would be the internal area of the clip, the space that holds the cable.

I have a 10mm² twin & earth but that is too large by approx 4mm.

Reply to
ss

In article , ss writes

Can I suggest that the answer to this is easy to find by looking at the dimensions of commonly sold flat cables, those being (T&E) 1.0 mm2,

1.5mm2, 2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2 and 10mm2.

The latter you have found to be papa bear but reputable suppliers such as TLC all quote the external dimensions of their cables which will match the clip sizes for same.

Start here:

fred

Or the wiki:-)

So a 6mm cable clip should do the trick.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks for the info, have now found what I want.

Reply to
ss