Built in Fridge Hinges

Hi

Got a problem with a built in fridge. Fridge door is fixed to the wooden (chipboard) cabinet door, which has some large sprung hinges. The hinges have sagged over the years & now the door won't shut properly.

Replacing the hinges seems the only solution. Only mark I can see on them is: "ing 'O & L'. Nothing I can find on Google.

Any ideas where I can track them down?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is it part of a fitted kitchen - if so, do you know the kitchen manufacturer?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Alas no. This is always the same with kitchen units, taps etc - the householder rarely ever knows the make. In this case I can't even identify the make of fridge without taking the wooden door off. That would mean I'd have to charge the customer something for my time without being certain I could finish the job, which I'm reluctant to do.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman