Building Regulatiosn Part P

Page 3 of 3
On 11 Feb 2004 01:23:29 -0800, a particular chimpanzee named snipped-for-privacy@bluerose.freeserve.co.uk (Dean) randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Can't see how. If we're talking about Building Regulations application charges, then none of it goes to the Treasury (except 17.5% of it as VAT), it stays with the Local Authority.
Most domestic work doesn't make a profit for the Council, and if replacement windows are anything to go by, the charge levied where a B/Regs application is submitted will be a nominal one. It's most likely that the vast majority of any controllable electrical work will be self-certified, which means administration costs by the Council for no fee.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this

Would Sir care for a beer?
On 11 Feb 2004 11:36:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

Beer. I like that idea.... ;)
PoP

London meet, anyone?
On 11 Feb 2004 17:54:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

Definitely. Do you want to organise it? I did the last one, aided and prompted by John Schmitt.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Aaaeeeiiiii!!!!!
I've done several uk.misc ones.
Oh, alright, then.
More later.
(Huge) wrote:

Make it West-ish London and you could twist my arm :-)