BRANDT FREEZERS

Are these any good?

Reputation?

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:47 +0100, "Davao" had this to say:

I went to school, with a Geoffrey (or was it Jeffrey?) Brandt.

A while ago :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

My brother bought, IIRC, a Brandt frost free freezer about maybe 5-6 years ago and it was terrible, this is the sum of my knowledge of the brand. To be fair I think it is highly likely that many frost free freezer makes at that time were also bad.

HLAH

Thanks.

Reply to
Davao

It might have been Willie..or Villie..oh this is silly.

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

I had a built-in one, the C027GWLU. A complete bag of s**te. Perhaps others in the range are better. YMMV.

Dougie Nisbet