Bottled Gas and CORGI

If I want a simple gas hob (maybe just a wok burner), and I can put a simple pipe from the cylinder, through a (sleeved!) hole in the wall, does this need the involvement of a Welsh dog?

Reply to
Rod

It might do.

Have you also considered combustion ventilation and proximity of nearby furnishings?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not if you are 'competent' - in the same way as for mains gas.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Those are, I think, the easy issues. Yes. I am sure that I can conform to the manufacturer's strictures (but have not yet chosen a unit!)

Reply to
Rod

Gotta remember that bottled gas is heavier than air and consequently ventilation requirement (room and underfloor) and leaktightness are paramount. Unlike a caravan, it *does* matter if gas falls though the floor!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Solid concrete floors. Ground floor. Hopefully a good start!

Reply to
Rod