Bosch Dishwasher

Hi All,

I have recently purchued a home that has an existing Bosh Dishwasher SGS4332AU. I have been having problems with water flooding into the bottom when the water inlet valve opens. I have noted that the problem settles down if the water isolation tap is only opened by a very small amount.

I suspect there is something missing from the inlet valve itself, which reduces the pressure and flow. I would appreciate if anyone could point me to a site where I could download the Service Manual for this Dishwasher.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
amcd2000

I suspect that service manuals are only made available to Bosch approved repair centres. If there is a site for downloading service manuals then only Bosch approved repairers are likely to be able to access that. You can request a manual via

but I assume they mean instruction manual, not a service manual. It would be interesting to know how Bosch responds to a request for a service manual.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist