Blomberg Warranty (Help)

Hello all you sources of wide and varied knowledge.
Does anyone know who the service people for Blomberg appliances are? I have a Blomberg fridge which has just started playing up on me, it's still in warranty but I can't locate the documentation that came with it, to top it off, it was purchased from PowerHouse who have now gone belly up.
Any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks
Seri
Not all PowerHouse operations have closed. Certainly the one near us is still open and trading.
Maybe worth tracking down another one in your area.