Big girls blouse

A builder, probably Bobbette not Bob, has got the willies after discovering a Ouija Board behind an air vent he was removing.

finding-behind-7286247

I've lost more things behind walls, than I've ever found.

Reply to
Jonno

Try this, from 2008, for a basement find:

Davey

How strange. Its only a bit of cardboard or whatever.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Say no more.

Reply to
Adrian

Well of course that is all it is, unless you personally believe that it is something more. Just the same as certain other objects :)

Reply to
Lee

I wonder if he found that after drinking four cups of tea with 3 sugars and going through the underwear drawers of the female occupants of the house.

Reply to
ARW

ARW scribbled

Were they wearing the drawers ?