Big Clive dissects a crappy 13A dounble socket with USB ports

You? That's everyone.

The man who invented the USB plug died. At his funeral, they started lowering the coffin in, but it wouldn't fit, so they had to turn it

180° & try again.
Reply to
Adam Funk

...and then realised that they had it the right way round first time...

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

ISAGN for a looping animated GIF.

Reply to
Adam Funk

En el artículo , Adam Funk escribió:

I posted one in this thread on 23 March, but here it is again.

Mike Tomlinson

Yes, that's the one that made me think of that idea.

Reply to
Adam Funk

Wow, BigClive. Not heard of him since just before moving pictures hit the internet.

Reply to
RayL12