Best Condensing boilers

In message , IMM writes

It's been discussed before

So are you saying you get more energy out than you put in ?

That's what >100% really means

look it up on a website ...

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

Well, we try to, but like an old sore, you keep on coming back

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

No it's you're problem

As usual neither I not anyone else have the slightest idea what you're on about

Reply to
raden

Or produces more heat output than the calorific value of the gas input?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The obvious one of whether one can DIY or must use a registered installer. The answer was the latter.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Just say I am fitting it myself. That is well within the law.

Reply to
IMM

writes

Maxie, the scale goes over 100%, that is how it is. this turkey never knew. This is fundamental to anyone who is supposed to know about boilers.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, it is R&R time. Get that far east ticket booked ASAP.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, there is confusion in your mind! It is your problem, that is clear.

Maxie, stop all this. You and your bike clips.....

Reply to
IMM

Not when it comes to receiving a government grant.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You know that, I know that, they don't know that, and were quite insistent about what their policy is.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

No, just that the "official" calorific value of gas never considered the energy that could be obtained by condensing the water byproduct of its combustion, so it is possible to get a nominal efficiency over 100%. Obviously, you can't get a real efficiency of over 100%.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle