Condensing boilers.

Could someone confirm the correct operation of the latest generation of condensing boilers?

I'm particularly interested in the relation between the flow and return temperatures and there affect on the boiler operation; I think I'm currently having problems with mine............ the domestic hot water flow and return to the cylinder being 15mm pipe with an automatic bypass. The central heating seems to be fine on 22mm.

Regards,

Andy

Reply to
AndyR