Beko Fridge/Freezer Noise

Just purchased a Beko fridge freezer Model 9756FW frost free. Problem is that it is very noisy, infact it sounds very much like a noise of a cow! Is this usual for frost free fidge/freezers? Never owned one before! TIA Chris

Reply to
Chris

Yes I did leave it stand for the 24hrs! Been using the freezer for about 2 months now and still just as noisy as first day. Will get in touch with beko services to see if its normal!

Reply to
Chris

I thought frost-free simply allowed the freezer to warm up a little every now and again, so noise-wise should be no louder than a normal freezer. I have a beko fridge and freezer (separates) and they are extremely quiet.

Pete

Reply to
PM

frost free works similar to air con, it periodically blows the interior air over a cooler to remove moisture from it, no moisture means no frost. Ours gives out big cracking noises when this starts ( something expanding somwhere ? )and the fan can be heard too.

Reply to
Pete Cross

What exactly will you say to Beko Services?

"Please help me, my fridge goes Moo"?

Brendan

Reply to
Brendan DJ Murphy