bedroom furniture

We recently ordered some bedroom furniture from B&Q but they could not deliver the vanity unit In the end we cancelled it all from them It seems that the only other alternative is MFI ! Unless somebody knows of other suppliers who can supply good and not pine but in white finish

Reply to
edward.smith12

Have you tried Ikea??

Reply to
AK

if we are talking built in ,then try Wikes i just have.From order to delivery was less than 14 days.Assembly was very easy.£900 for 3.4 meteres with two glass doors the other 5 solid

Reply to
Alex

Wickes. Used them for bedroom and kitchen and very good.

But don't touch their bathroom stuff - much poorer quality for some reason.

Reply to
G&M