bath size

Does anyone know where I can get a 1800mm x 700mm bath? Either online or in the Manchester area? I want to maximise the size of a new bath but I can't find anything longer than 1700mm with a 700mm width.

Skyblue

Reply to
skyblue

Readily available if you go to a proper merchants: e.g.

Plumbing have a whole load of branches in the NW but no online catalogue. My local branch is very good.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Not bought from either of these companies, but they are among the few found googling

me

I got one from Bathstore, but it was relatively crap.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Try C.P. Hart - they have a showroom in the Manchester area, and sell some nice stuff. They do bath sizes from 1400 to 1900 long (

) Good Luck!

Reply to
The Kitchen Designer

skyblue said