B&Q 15%-off weekend

Fine. Thanks for that.

Reply to
Rod

The only serious condition I've found on this deal is the discount limit is £100. So the discount is only on the £1500 of the purchase price.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur53

You pay by PayPal.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks Brian, I have just printed out a couple. Do you think B&Q have actually read their own small print on the voucher? It clearly says photocopies will not be accepted. So how will they distinguish beween my offerings printed on a multifunction printer, and someone else who has had the cunning plan of printing one copy then photocopying to produce another. Perhaps I should email B&Q to ask.

Reply to
Toby Sleigh

Your sig sep is broken too. Something very strange also as I've left the tag as it is when quoting the entire post.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have no idea what could be wrong. Nothing changed here (so far as I know) in ages. And I can't see a problem! (Other than what you quoted, of course.)

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. (You can email if you want to keep it off-group.)

Reply to
Rod

Your last two posts including this one are fine. Weird or what? Although the line wrap on your tag seems wrong on all of them. This is what it looks like here:-

*************************
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hmm - maybe one of those was the reply to Anna where I used the View menu to change encoding?

The tag formatting might be down to the flowed format?

text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed

But for simplicity and compatility (read - ignorance) I tend to use the default settings for most things. So that is just how it is.

Reply to
Rod

Bang on! Nice to be able to see your posts. Thanks. :-) (P.S. You can save some typing now - you don't need to keep typing "Anna" 'cos your sig does that for you!)

Reply to
mick

Well the voucher is colour (has B&Q orange on the ladies apron and the text "We won't be beaten on price". But rejecting a black and white print out is discrimatory against those with only a black & white printer and anyway colour photo copiers are very common these days. As you say most multifuction printers...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice