Anyone know where to get these.....

are from folding hardwood garden chairs. The thread is M8.

TIA

Regards,

Parish

Reply to
Parish

I repaired my folding hardwood garden chairs with something similar - the bolts used to screw kitchen cabinets together;

sean.hodges

Hi

Try

They are from folding hardwood garden chairs. The thread is M8.

Reply to
David Lang

Isaac Lord have one of the best ranges of these. Screwfix have a few too.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

On 26/05/2005 16:54 Andy Dingley gurgled:

Belated thanks to all who replied. Alas I had already found a number of suppliers using Google before posting but all - including Isaac Lard - only stock the smaller (M4 - M6) sizes, intended for joining kitchen cabinets etc.

Regards,

Parish

Reply to
Parish