Anyone know a roofer?

The biblical rain we have had up here in Yorkshire has exposed a problem with the roof - evidenced by water dripping through the bedroom ceiling (on my side I hasten to add!)

The felt has not been overlapped enough in one place, and with age has curled at the edge - thus allowing water to run into the roof space, and spread along the truss line.

I have just removed 10 bags of loft roll to allow the area to dry, but need to get the roof sorted.

Anyone know anyone in the Huddersfield area? This will not be an insurance job unfortunately :-((

TIA

SalesGuy

Reply to
salesguy

The message from "salesguy" contains these words:

I'll ask my grand-daughter tomorrow, if you haven't had a 'definite' by then. We have sub-contractors in most areas, who do work for us... our local sub-contractor isn't interested in travelling _that_ far.

If you want a reply before tomorrow evening, you'll need to let me have a working e-mail address. My address works...

Reply to
Anne Jackson

Your request as been forwarded to Free.uk.trade.roofing. check it out for a reply.

Keith

Reply to
keith_765