Anyone Dealt With KBBC?

Hello again all

Well I'm still on my kitchen quest and we think we have pretty much decided on the company (KBBC) and the style we want (cosmo white).

Has anybody had any dealings with KBBC? We have just had the designer in and he was very impressive, really thought about things and asked lots of questions that other companies didn't even bother asking.

Just wondered if anybody has had any dealings with them before we sign on the dotted line.

Thanks all

Richard

Reply to
Richard