Anyone dealt with bathroomtechnology.co.uk?

Hi, does anyone have any experience of dealing with this company?

week I did a web purchase of a Trevi Boost shower set and slide rail kit costing 275ukp.

Today a Trevi Blend mixer unit priced at 113ukp arrived with no accompanying slide rail kit.

I called the phone number but there was just an answering machine which told me leave a message. I did but no one called back yet. Maybe they finish early on Friday and don't get back 'til Wednesday afternoon. No reply to my email yet either. dejavu.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I'll just add the full name of the company: Bathroom Technology Limited in case anyone does an archive search for info on them at a later date.

I'm beginning to get the idea that there will be a number of future searches if this company continues it's activities.

As it turns out, Bathroom Technology Limited is not the supplier that they give the impression of being. They seem to be an internet front for a number of different suppliers. The trick seems to be that these suppliers, AW Andes Bathrooms Limited in this particular instance, can then send out duff orders after the payment is taken, then deny any responsibility when the customer calls to complain of being dumped on. They won't even discuss the matter, claiming that their customer is Bathroom Technology Limited. Hey Ho, off to work we go.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I may have to eat my hat over this. Just got an email saying things would be put right by Thursday. Time will tell.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

OK, well, I didn't actually eat my hat, just gave it a bit if a suck around the edges. After jumping through a few more hoops I managed to convince the nice people at Bathroom Technology to talk the suppliers into sending what I'd ordered instead of whatever hunk of junk they had handy. So, the proper bits and pieces arrived today, just as Bathroom Technology had re-promised. Thanks for that.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack