any ideas on where to get cheap golfball sbc lightbulbs over the internet

hi i've been looking for cheap sites on the internet. i need in excess of 50 golfball sbc lighbulbs for my lounge, and dining room. I know its quite big!

Also GU10 lightbulbs

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

Reply to
alan

50W mains voltage:

inc vat

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

  • old email address "btiruseless" abandoned due to worm-generated spam *

Colin Wilson

Ikea.

Reply to
Steve Firth

thanks ive already tried screwfix, they dont sell golfball bulbs in sbc. Also i already get gu10 bulbs for £1.10 so screwfix are very expensive on these.

Thanks anyway... any more suggestions on where to get golfball sbc bulbs

Reply to
alan