Aesthetically attractive connector for 20mmPEX to 15mm copper?

Can anyone think of a nice way of doing this? See link for a photo

George

Reply to
mail

In article , snipped-for-privacy@atics.co.uk writes

code 16353 but the paper catalogue & the speedfit site say they're for use on cold water only, but then they include them in the speedfit UFH leaflet:
like a chat with them by phone could help clarify the situation.

Reply to
fred

Less bulky connectors are available including plain brass compression.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I had a look for 20mm compression and 20mm reducing sets for brass but couldn't see anything, tumbleweeds on google & BES

Reply to
fred

See what a real merchant has. There are push fit 20mm connectors which are definitely less bulky than the one shown in the photo. A 20mm to 15mm compression fitting is available, I would have thought BES would have it but there online catalogue is incomplete/defective.

Reply to
Ed Sirett