Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 cropping pre sets

Hi, I have used Adobe Photoshop 7 on a desktop computer for some years, but have upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 as I could not reinstall Photoshop 7, I have since been advised how to but that was after I bought Elements 14!

In 7 I can make custom cropping sizes with resolution also set and add them to a drop down list to save In Elements 14 there are a few set size cropping settings, but I can see no way of setting custom cropping sizes Can anyone advise if it is possible please?

I have also posted this in the Photoshop group, but there does not seem many use it lately. I also posted this by mistake in the windows 7 group! Mick. IOW.

Reply to
Mick IOW

Hi all, Just to say this was answered in the Photoshop group and I re post it here in case anyone else is interested.

There are a number of preset crop sizes in PSE14. You can also set a custom crop size as there are boxes to insert the width and height of your choice. However, you cannot save these settings.

Mick. IOW.

Reply to
Mick IOW