Adapting This Item With An Electric Shower .

I have an electric shower and the problem I have is the angle that the spray sits with water finding it's way around the shower screen and on to the floor . In the absence of other ways to resolve this...If I was able to get the upper part of this sort of item..the piping/rose above the valve ...and connect it to my electric shower hose would it "work" or might the flow/pressure be insufficent .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

About =A315 from screwfix, but I gather electric showers usually have finer holes to get a reasonable spray with lower flow rate, so I dont know if it would work ok or not.

If wiling to experiment, I might paint the top side of the shower head rose plate and shake it downwards fairly hard so the paint comes through the holes, but then is dropletted off. What I'm thinking is to end up with the sides of the holes thinly coated with paint, but the holes not blocked. Result: low flow shower head. Never tried it!

NT

Reply to
meow2222