3 Panel Sliding Patio Doors - Does anybody do these in the UK

I've noticed a uk.d-i-y thread back in Sept 04 asking this question but there wasn't much of a response. In the 6 months since, is there anybody out there who do such a system in the UK? I can't believe that there isn't a company who offer this. To me the advantage of the increased opening is a winner everytime.

Sean

Reply to
Sean

I think it might have been me asking and I couldn't find anything so had them custom made.

Reply to
Mike

Almost any Replacement window company will offer a 3-panel option.

BUT - if you are considering PVCu it will be a 2-track system. This means that 2 panels will be in the same track so you will only have one third of the aperture as an opening panel.

If you can find someone who still does Aluminium doors you will be able to get a 3-track/3-panel system, with two-thirds opening.

Reply to
Ziggur