sliding patio doors advice

Hi,
we have a new conservatory. We had planned to remove the patio doors and make the dining room/conservatory one big room but we were advised that if we did this we would be in breach of building regs. Since we have applied for planning permission this would be picked up on inspection.
My question is this, is it possible to have a sliding patio door with more than two panels in? The gap is 191cm, I would like a three panel sliding patio door where all three panels could be moved back in line so as to take up as little of the doorway as possible. Is this possible?
TIA

We looked at the same and the best we could come up with is a tri- or quad-fold door using a demi-panel first followed by two or three full panels. This then folds away, half in the conservatory and half in the dining room.
BTW planning permission won't catch the building regs issue - they would usually assume you intend to fit triple glazing or whatever to compensate.