13A Floor sockets

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:10:49 +0100, Richard Savage strung together this:

I'm sure you know that you really want a 30mA one for any sockets supplying equipment outdoors, of course, this could just be an RCD socket by the door if needs be.

Reply to
Lurch

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:12:53 +0100, Richard Savage strung together this:

Well, needs must and all that. Either we're both geniuses, (or is it genii?), or we're both barking! I'd say it was the former, pretty good solutrion methinks....

Reply to
Lurch

Garage has it's own 30 mA CU. I run almost all exterior power requirements from the garage. I think that the previous owners fitted the 100mA RCD because they were told that the high frequency of spurious trips of their previous (30mA RCD) was caused by the quality of the supply to this and all the other houses in the road. Likely?

Reply to
Richard Savage