120 mm drywall screws wherefrom?

Anyone know where I can get 120mm drywall screws? I have found a palletfull from China, but in UK only up to 100mm, which doesnt quite get through the drywall, kingspan and old plaster.

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

They don't need to be drywall screws. You can get four, five and six inch ordinary screws from a decent hardware store for this

Reply to
Phil L

so whats special about drywall screws? [g]

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

george [dicegeorge] ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) wibbled on Wednesday 12 January

2011 01:13:

They are corrosion proof and the fine point and head design are designed to hold the PB without tearing the paper or cracking the core.

Reply to
Tim Watts

True if youre skimming, but if you're not then only use pb screws, ordinary ones make a right mess of the pb surface.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

bit longer, but should be close enough. Price is high though - don't know if there's anywhere cheaper.

andrew

Thanks, free postage too! [g]

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]