Where can I get a tool somewhat like the one pictured?

I am looking for some thin wrenches, open or closed end, with an offset like a fork or a spoon, not at an angle, something like the one pictured here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CO2-Regulator-Offset-Wrench-A-MUST-HAVE-w-CO2-Regulator_W0QQitemZ7604415682QQcategoryZ57076QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
For a 29mm or 30mm hex nut. What would that kind of thin wrench with an offset be called (if it's not for CO2)?
Thanks Liam
not sure if they run to 29mm but cycle shops have flat offset spanners see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLLECTION-OF-10-BICYCLE-SPANNERS_W0QQitemZ6617300868QQcategoryZ69825QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem its simple enough to put sufficient offset in with a gas torch and a vice either that or find a blacksmith in the yellow pages see if he can fabricate one quite cheaply its also the type of thing supplied with power tools I have a number for angle grinders used to lock the drive while removing the discs. Derek

http://cgi.ebay.com/CO2-Regulator-Offset-Wrench-A-MUST-HAVE-w-CO2-Regulator_W0QQitemZ7604415682QQcategoryZ57076QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks for the link, Derek, and the suggestions! I've seen some flat thin wrenches -- maybe I'll get myself a gas torch and go to town on them :-) Liam