Where can I get a tool somewhat like the one pictured?

I am looking for some thin wrenches, open or closed end, with an offset like a fork or a spoon, not at an angle, something like the one pictured here:

a 29mm or 30mm hex nut. What would that kind of thin wrench with an offset be called (if it's not for CO2)?

Thanks Liam

Reply to
Liam

> For a 29mm or 30mm hex nut. What would that kind of thin wrench with an

Reply to
Derek

its simple enough to put sufficient offset in with a gas torch and a vice

Reply to
Liam