mini round nose pliers supplier...?

Howdy,
I need a mini (about 4 1/2") pair of round-nose pliers, ideally with a wire cutter though that would not be a deal breaker. I am happy to pay for a high quality tool.
Can you suggest a source? I have checked the outfits that come to mind, but thus far am having no luck.
Thanks for any help,
--
Kenneth