How to contact Sears with idea?

Sears/Craftsman is missing the boat in a big way for one area of tools, and I would like to convey my reasoning to them in hopes of them filling the void. Their website/contact info is pretty inadequate for this type of communication. Does anybody know of another avenue? Like a VP or R&D contact?
Hi,
Craftsman has a Project Edison where they encourage people to post: http://craftsman.com/ideas/index.html
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcrafting.com/group/alt.tools.repair+advice / More information at http://www.talkaboutcrafting.com/faq.html