How to contact Sears with idea?

Sears/Craftsman is missing the boat in a big way for one area of tools, and I would like to convey my reasoning to them in hopes of them filling the void. Their website/contact info is pretty inadequate for this type of communication. Does anybody know of another avenue? Like a VP or R&D contact?

Reply to
Richard

Hi,

Craftsman has a Project Edison where they encourage people to post:

-- Message posted using

information at

FaXiA