Help Identifying Part in B&D Firestorm 12v Charger

One of the parts in the charger for my Black & Decker PS130 Firestorm batteries burned up, fell off the circuit board, and got lost.

Can anyone help me identify the part so I can replace it?

There are four components on the board - a diode, an LED, a small 100 ohm resistor (bown-black-brown), and the mystery part.

Yes, I know I should buy a new charger, but I just want to fix this one if possible and get going.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Walt Bilofsky