Craftsman wrenches with sharp flash

Yesterday I was in the local OSH (Orchard Supply, a Sears Company) looking at end wrench sets. The open ends on the Craftsman wrenches had very sharp flash inside at the bottom of the U, enough to cut you. I've never seen such a thing, even on cheap imports. I also noticed that the corners on the handles were quite square - altho they didn't have flash. Is the stock in OSH and Sears stores in other parts of the country similarly bad? (I'm in southern California.)

Hen-ry

Reply to
Burnt