Advice for a Jig Saw tool

I need some advice: Is there a jig saw tool on the market that bevels more than 45 degrees and also has the orbital/scrolling feature?
Greatly appreciated. Jen
jh wrote:

there. I know a guy there that will know the answer for you, will probably know the manufacturer's part # and probably get you the best price for the tool.