Willoughby Fixtures

Our company is doing a large state job and we have about 50, Willoughby ETW-1490-FM-FA floor mounted, wall outlet security water closets to rough in. Has anyone had experience setting up the SWVA fittings for these water closets? We have to rough them in an inaccessable chase wall, the cut sheets for this fixtures say that they can be installed in this type of chase, but I would like to see if I could find someone that has put these in to see if there are any helpful hints for roughing in the underground piping.There is also a security lav that is installed in every restroom. They are all set up for one watercloset, one lav. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Walt