PlumberSurplus.com is legit...

I don't know where "Ned Flanders" is coming from...normally his advice is helpful, but his last post was incorrect. I recently placed and order with plumbersurplus.com and I got the item with no problem. The prices were reasonable and the item arrived in a timely fashion...just thought you all should know...
Paul
"Paul"
I don't know if they're legit or not, but it's a little tiresome to have them use this forum to spam their business.