Plumbers Needed

Hi Guys
We need good reliable plumbers, you can advertise your business free on our site. All we ask is that you provide us with one review from one off your many satisfied customers.
Come and take a look.
Thanks www.trustedtrades.co.uk
This makes me angry!!!!!!
"All we ask is that you provide us with one review from one off your many satisfied customers."
And if you don't have any satisfied customers a note from your mum or one of your mates will do.
You don't need public liability insurance nor employers liability insurance or even any sort of statement to say that you are financially sound or indeed you don't need you mention your hourly rate.
You also don't need any proof of qualifications in fact if any body feels like joining Trusted Trades just carry on!
George

Why does a web site need good reliable plumbers?
CS