Kitchen remodel update & photos

I uploaded a bunch of photos taken as going along in the kitchen remodel project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.
http://www.geocities.com/sammybinsnoozin/kitchen2.html
I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions that you have from looking at the photos!
Thanks in advance.
Sam
I just checked it and couldn't connect... "Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable." If you get this, pls check back later.
Sammy bin Snoozin wrote:

project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.

Move it to your verizon personal web site -- it won't have any bandwidth limit. Er...aside from the usual verizon t.o.s./p.o.s. bushwah.
--
"...the 12-step group meeting in the basement is usually a more
authentic use of the building than the congregation meeting upstairs."

project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.

I "suggest" you pay your bill at Geocities so we can see the page!

Thanks, Chase. I just uploaded them here...
Here's the direct link... http://tinyurl.com/29nrlr
The first photo is the earliest. The rest are in reverse chronological order, so the first ones are at the bottom.
Sam
On Dec 14, 7:47 pm, "Sammy bin Snoozin"

Geez Sammy!
Are you rebuilding the place or demolishing it?

LOL!! Sure seems like rebuilding... but actually I'm just showing the bad places. The rest of the old shack is pretty decent (except for the dishes in the bathtub). :O)
Sam
On Dec 16, 5:41 pm, "Sammy bin Snoozin"
message

places. The rest of the old shack is pretty decent (except for the dishes in the bathtub). :O)

Well you can always take the dishes out when you're ready for bed. Hope it's a l-o-n-n-g tub so you can stretch out.;o)

Many thanks for the tip, Fred. This was the way the house was built in 1961 and no evidence of lack of support. It's not sheet metal - it's actually a brace specifically used to provide support (at least that's what I was told by the window dude).
However.... I do plan to have an indept contruction feller come by to give me his opinion of the window framing, so I'll post what he says about it.
Thank again, Fred. This is exactly the kind of thing I have no experience in and appreciate the heads up.
Sam