How to use PVC Primer?

Hello,

How do you use PVC Primer? Do you let it dry before using the solvent welding glue?

Thanks, Mike :)

Reply to
Michael

Lawrence James

I forgot to mention. The primer I am using is purple.

Mike :)

Reply to
Michael

"Lawrence James"

I just don't have the patience. Of course if it's T&M, I might be tempted.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Just use the stuff. The only reason to use primer at all is to clean the shiny varnish off the pipe. It doesn't matter if you glue your pipe together dry or wet.

Reply to
Blackbeard