first time poster/question?

My bathtub has a "plug" that you twist and it stays up, or to let it down to block the water flow. How do I remove it to get hair out of the pipe that I can see just below it?
thank you,
susan
Grab the big part of your stopper with channel locks. Use a second pair of channel locks to grab the handle on your stopper. Twist the handle counter-clockwise. It should unscrew from the stopper. Now use a flat screwdriver and unscrew the brass screw from your tub waste. the whole piece should come out.
do the reverse to put it all back together
"Blackbeard"
You forgot to mention that women who write here must include their picture with the question.
Just go to hotbabes.com and you will see several that look just like me
((grinning))
Susan

picture
Thank you - all I have to do now is figure out what channel lock is, or who I can borrow one from.
Susan

Forget Channel Locks...Just use pliers. It shouldn't be real difficult to take it all apart.