Financing for customers from contractors

Do any contractors (plumbing, hvac) in here have any recommendations on finding a company that will do financing for my customers? I remember receiving a call from one company a long time ago offereing that, but I never kept there name, and now I would like some info. Who do use? How do I find such a company? Is there much cost (to me) in it? Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Davis

Depends on where you are. We offer such financing. We are offering 6 months same as cash right now! If you are in NY say so and I'll give you more info.

TAB Dude

Reply to
TAB Dude

Try any financing company. Go to a store that advertises financing and ask them who they use. Then call that financing company and they should be able to help (or direct you to someone). I did that when I sold computer hardware.

Reply to
rk

Rather common practice. Check with the bank you do your banking. If you write the application for financing, you get 1.5% of the amount financed, if your bank writes the loan through a referral, you get 3/4% of amount financed. It's called a broker fee. They pay you, you don't pay them.

If you're dealing with a customer that has bad credit rating, set yourself up with finance companies. Had to write financing through a total of 3 companies, bits & pieces, to accommodate one customer with awful credit.

Reply to
Noble

Conseco is a major one... We have it on our own and through York and Bryant.

Reply to
hvacman