Financing for customers from contractors

Do any contractors (plumbing, hvac) in here have any recommendations on finding a company that will do financing for my customers? I remember receiving a call from one company a long time ago offereing that, but I never kept there name, and now I would like some info. Who do use? How do I find such a company? Is there much cost (to me) in it? Thanks in advance!
Jeremy
Depends on where you are. We offer such financing. We are offering 6 months same as cash right now! If you are in NY say so and I'll give you more info.
TAB Dude
Try any financing company. Go to a store that advertises financing and ask them who they use. Then call that financing company and they should be able to help (or direct you to someone). I did that when I sold computer hardware.
"Jeremy Davis" wrote in message

Rather common practice. Check with the bank you do your banking. If you write the application for financing, you get 1.5% of the amount financed, if your bank writes the loan through a referral, you get 3/4% of amount financed. It's called a broker fee. They pay you, you don't pay them.
If you're dealing with a customer that has bad credit rating, set yourself up with finance companies. Had to write financing through a total of 3 companies, bits & pieces, to accommodate one customer with awful credit.
Conseco is a major one... We have it on our own and through York and Bryant.