Fencing contractors

Is there any kind of 'governing body', etc for fencing contractors?

I ask simply because I need a good contractor to do some work on my wind blown fence (now an ex fence ..... ) yet I want someone decent. If there is any kind of governing body/guarantee of excellence then that would of course help me in my hunt through the yellow pages.

I'm looking in the area of Carmarthen, Wales.

thanks

Reply to
Dom

See BS EN ISO 9001 : 2000 for the Supply and Erection of Fencing and

DIY

Many thanks.

Reply to
Dom